|Home||» Products||» Satin Ribbons||» Spun Polyester Tape|
Spun Polyester Tape
Product Code : 11
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5000 mtrs Box
- 2.50 INR
Spn Polyster Tape
What is PET
PolyEthylene Terephthalate is a complete light weighted but strong form of clear polyester and are very suitable for making containers. One of the most important traits of this material is that it can be recycled easily. Before these containers are provided, first the used containers, bottles and other materials are collected individually and then recycled to form new containers made of PET.
How PET is Recycled
The process of recycling used in it is called mechanical engineering. In this process, initially the collected bottles and other items are shredded into small flakes. Then, these flakes are properly washed and become ready to be used as a blend with virgin polymers. This Pet has an excellent quality to get divided into its main raw materials and break up its own polymer molecules. Finally, the last product obtained can be used to make new PET items.
Steps to Recycle PET
- First, the PET items are collected from home and other places ( In many countries there are several schemes used to collect recyclable items)
- The materials made of PET are made to pass through a sorting plant in which these materials are separated as per their nature.
- The PET bottles are non-inflated and baled after puncturing them and are further passed on to the reclaimers as per their nature.
- The baled bundles are de-baled inside the reclaimers and it re-sorts the materials to make sure that the final products are pure.
- Further, these bottles are then washed before advancing them ahead and the flakes are adequately shredded.
- These flakes are easy to wash as compared to a flat bottle and is entirely cleaned using strong detergents to provide clean final products.
- Further ahead, these flakes are allowed to dry and are sufficiently stored before selling.
- Again after the item is sold and used by the customers, these are collected again and the process continues in the same cycle.
- Using state-of-the-art technology, the vertical and the horizontal threads of the tapes use recycled PET fiber in the form of raw material.
In the current times, the major and widespread usage of this recycled PET is in the fiber market. Polar fleece is an example of recycled PET. Few of its wide application areas include strapping, sheet making, building materials, etc. The sorting and the washing of PET are efficiently done so that various beverages and non foods can be stored in them. In addition to it, these are also used for packaging and sealing of cardboard boxes, plastic cases, oil cans and other things. Recycled PET is also used for heavy packaging that requires strong gluing strength.
In a range of 10 to 70 mm
Dye and Finishing
Soft dyeing and has smooth feel
200 or 400 meters
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Other Products in 'Satin Ribbons' category
SKY HEMMAY PVT. LTD.
Hari-Har Complex, Building No: D-3, Unit No: 104, 1st Floor, Dapoda Village, Mankoli Naka, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Bhiwandi - 421302, Maharashtra, India
Phone : +918068091829
Fax : 91-22-66272550
Mr. Jitendra Bhadane (Vice President (Sales))
Mobile : +918068091829